|QuixPal.com Provides Beautiful Kundan Jewelry in Patra Style|
Perfume/Spray is a NO-NO
Lotion is a NO-NO
Unlike your silver and gold that can be placed in jewelry cleaner and polished, your costume jewelry requires different care. These pieces will last a long time if you follow specific practices in wearing and caring for them.
- Keep your jewelry away from dust, which can be damaging to the stones.
- Store your costume jewelry separately in soft pouches or boxes so the pieces don't scratch each other.
- Simply put, your costume jewelry pieces need to be the LAST thing you put on just prior to leaving the house in the morning, and the FIRST thing you remove upon arriving home in the evening. Keeping this practice will mean less wear/tear on your jewelry, giving you longer use out of it.
- DO NOT SPRAY any PERFUMES or HAIRSPRAYS after you've put your Kundan jewelry on, because this will alter the finish on the piece. It could change colors or get ruined somehow, and you wouldn't want this for your new investment. Some costume jewelry is quite pricey!
- Do not wear lotion around your neck or wrists when wearing costume jewelry for the same reasons listed above - it could ruin the finish on the necklaces/bracelets.
- Try not to touch or let others touch your jewelry, as the oil from your/their fingers will transfer onto the pieces. Remember to occasionally use a cotton cloth to wipe down the jewelry is a good idea.
- Removal of Kundan fashion rings, hathphul etc. prior to hand washing would also be a good preventive measure for longer-lasting wear of your new jewelry.
|You Always Love to QuixPal Fashion Jewellery|
- Never wear costume jewelry in the bath/shower!
- Avoid using soap and water to clean your jewelry because the soap can leave a residue on the metal and stones, making them look dull.
- Do not use rubbing alcohol on plastics in costume jewelry as this may dull the finish.
- Try to stay away from soaking your gemstones if you like their vibrant color.
- Periodically check your costume jewelry for loose stones.
- Cleaning your costume jewelry once monthly will keep it looking fresh.
- Keep a very soft cloth that can also be used to wipe your pieces and polish them to a shine.